Things to Note:
☆ Sits on a large lot with 9,262 square feet.
☆ Nearby schools include Lord Of Life Lutheran School, Rocky Mount Lutheran High School and Westgate Charter School.
Here are five incredible homes for sale throughout Colorado. Their prices range from $5.2 million to $149 million. Take a look, dream a little.
1) This ranch in Aspen is listed at $29.9 million. There is a unique main residence and six existing single-family homes on property. All together there are 22 bedrooms, 18 bathrooms and 5 half baths. Read more on this property here.
2) This $13 million Denver penthouse has 3 bedrooms, 5 baths and sits on the top two floors of The Four Seasons Hotel. Catch a great city view from one of the two 373 square foot balconies, complete with fireplace and hot tub. More info on this property here.
3) This 8 bedroom, 11 bath modern mountain estate is located in Castle Pines Village in Douglas County. It is listed at $5.2 million and comes with its own 10 car garage (shown below). To see more pics of the spiral staircase, private spa, wet bar and fitness center, click here.
4) West Creek Ranch in Gateway, Colorado is listed at $149 million and is owned by Discovery Channel creator, John Hendricks. This 6,900 acre property has it all- equestrian stables, a 400 square foot observatory, a two-level library, a helipad and airstrip, a pool and spa, and a 5 car garage. See more of this gorgeous home here.
5) This $34 million mansion is located in Vail Village and although very private, it is within walking distance to the slopes. This contemporary mountain home has 5 bedrooms, 10 bath’s, 11,000 square-feet and sits on .87 acres. Read more about this home here.
Find the original article written by The Denver Post here.
The Denver housing market stayed consistent with it’s fast-paced trend that has continued the moment we were all expressing Happy New Year greeting. Statistics show a 77.5% increase of new listings in January from December and in most cases buyers were there to scoop them up as quickly as they were listed.
“In January, homes under contract were almost the same number as new listings. This means that as fast as listings come on the market, they are placed under contract,” Steve Danyliw, chairman of the DMAR market trends committee and a Denver real estate agent, said in the report.
For more info on the Denver housing market, click here.
Things to note from the Denver Metro Association of Realtors February 2018 Market Trends Report: