As part of our Reimagined Spaces series, we are putting together gift guides for each room of the home. Today we are highlighting the kitchen. There are gifts in all price ranges and would make the perfect present for a party hostess, mother-in-law or a dear friend.
- Oil & Vinegar Set– $29
- Julia Green Jolly Santa Dish Towel– $22
- Amazon Basics Enameled Cast Iron Covered Dutch Oven, 6 quart– $44.99
- Volcania Stemless Wine Glasses, set of 4- $48
- Alphabet Wood Cheese Board– $29.50
- Random House On Boards Cookbook– $12.99
- Bistro Tile Mugs, set of 4– $48
- The Original Williams Sonoma Peppermint Bark– $29.95
- Natural Wood Nesting Measuring Spoon Set– $6.99
- Rifle Paper Co. for Anthropologie Nutcracker or Christmas Tree Spatula– $10 each
If you need some home design inspiration, we would love to help you and feature your space on our blog post series, Reimagined Spaces. We invite you to email us a picture of your space along with a short narrative of your dreams for that space. If your space is chosen we will send you a short questionnaire that will allow Michaela to understand your vision, likes, dislikes and the design aesthetic that most appeals to you. Michaela will create a design board and provide it along with links to the materials selected that compliment your space. All reimagined spaces will be featured through this blog.
Please email us at Reimaginedspacesforyou@gmail.com