One of my favorite things about Christmas time is receiving my family and friend’s beautiful cards in the mail. What a joy to see their growing family’s and smiling faces. But finding a way to display them is another story. I love the idea of having a unique Christmas card display, which makes a beautiful holiday decoration in and of itself. Here are a few great one’s I’ve found…
1. I love this one from Minted. It’s fairly easy to make and the fresh eucalyptus will leave your house smelling festive. Click on the link for detailed instructions.
2. A cute wreath adds some fun to this large chicken wire frame. Attaching the pictures with clothespins keeps things simple.
This frame made from reclaimed wood and chicken wire can be found here on Etsy.
3. This DIY hula hoop would be perfect for displaying Christmas cards. Find the simple instructions to this inexpensive project here.
4. This sign made from natural pine and complete with hand lettering is a gorgeous way to display your holiday cards. Each piece is unique and handmade.
5. Use a blanket ladder to display your cards. Tie a ribbon to each side of each rung of the ladder and secure cards with clothespins. A simple re-do for something you may already have. Want to make your own blanket ladder? Find an easy how-to here.