In honor of Valentine’s Day, here is a list of great date night options here in Denver. It’s not surprising that we have so many great places right at our fingertips, but sometimes choosing where to go can get overwhelming. So consider trying something new on your next night out!
- Visit the Denver Art Museum. Stroll hand in hand as you spend the afternoon browsing the different exhibitions.
2. Take a Mile High Wine Tour. Make a day of it and enjoy a 5-hour wine tasting around Denver. Your package includes a personal chauffeur!
3. Grab a cocktail at The Cooper Lounge. It is set high in Union Station, which allows for nice downtown Denver views. Enjoy a high-end cocktail or choose something off the extensive wine list. The elegant, intimate setting is a great place for a romantic date night. Reservations recommended.
4. Indulge in the Microbrew Ex’beer’ience at the Ritz-Carlton Denver Spa. “This full body experience incorporates two beers from the nearby Great Divide Brewing Co. A full body exfoliation using hops and malt sugar gently exfoliate while a luxurious cascade of water from the city’s only Vichy shower soothes tired muscles. Harnessing the benefits of craft beer, your skin is left smooth, tightened and deeply hydrated. Sip a cold beer after your service. This treatment offers beneficial beer extracts like active yeasts with B vitamins and saccharides, which rejuvenate the skin while adding much needed hydration, great for Denver’s dry climate.”
If beer isn’t your thing, a classic couple’s massage is another great option.
5. Take a hike. Lookout Mountain, Chataqua Park, and Mount Sanitas are all great nearby hikes. If you’d rather stay in town, enjoy a long, scenic walk around City Park or Wash Park.
6. Cook up some fun together at the Cook Street School of Culinary Arts. With a variety of date night classes to choose from, there is definitely something for everyone! Bites n brews and steaks and spirits are among some of their most popular classes.
7. Explore the RiNo neighborhood during The Liquid Tour. Visit a local brewery, cidery and distillery along the way. Enjoy an experimental dinner from a trendy restaurant while getting to know your fellow tour goers.
8. Learn how to line dance at The Grizzly Rose. Get out on the dance floor and learn something new together!