As you know, once Halloween has passed, the next couple of months just seem to fly by and before you know it, it’s the New Year! Are you one of those people who transitions your Halloween decor into Thanksgiving decor? Or do you skip it all together and go straight to Christmas decorations? We will be taking the skeletons and cobwebs down and opting for some more classic tablescapes and little touches around the home. Here are some fun examples of gorgeous Thanksgiving tablescapes that can last you the whole month long!
- This elegant table setting could work for Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner. The greenery and lit candles keep it warm and inviting.
2. Keep those Halloween pumpkins out a little while longer and put them to good use! This super festive tablescape adds fun pops of color to an otherwise neutral setting.
3. If you’re lucky enough to have warm weather on Thanksgiving, why not eat your dinner outside? This table incorporates woodsy elements that give off such a nice fall vibe.
4. The touches of gold add some elegance to this otherwise simple table setting.
5. Another outdoor dining scenario. The plaid blanket is a fun touch that could work with your Christmas decor as well.
6. This table really pops with these gorgeous festive blooms. Simple white plates and a white tablecloth give the flowers and gold pumpkins all the attention.
7. Nothing has been forgotten at this beautiful table setting! From the chargers to the flower-filled pumpkins, no detail was missed.
8. What’s more classic than black and white? Eucalyptus is an inexpensive way to add a fresh pop of color. Doesn’t hurt that it smells good too!