Today marks the first day of Denver Restaurant Week! Until March 1st, Denver (and surrounding areas) top restaurants will offer multi- course dinners at three different price points- $25, $35 or $45.
How to do Denver Restaurant Week right:
- Browse the menus. All participants are listed and restaurants are added to the list as they sign up, so be sure to keep going back for the latest info.
- Make reservations. Tables fill up fast during Denver Restaurant Week, so make your plans soon. Be flexible and try some earlier or later seatings, too. And be sure to cancel any reservations you don’t use!
- Dine early and often! With hundreds of Denver’s best restaurants participating, there’s never a better time to try a new spot or head back to your favorites.
- Splurge! Lots of restaurants offer affordable wines, add-ons and special desserts. At $25, $35 or $45 per person for dinner, you can afford to order some extras.
- Pay it forward. That fabulous meal you just had is also a great deal. Be sure to tip your server generously!
A few of my favorite menus include:
The Capital Grille
Menu Price: $45.00
Located on historic Larimer Street in the heart of downtown Denver, The Capital Grille boasts an atmosphere of relaxed elegance, style and award-winning service. Nationally acclaimed for dry-aging steaks on premise, The Capital Grille also serves traditional offerings such as chops, large North Atlantic lobsters and fresh seafood as well as an award-winning wine list featuring more than 400 wines.
Wedge with Bleu Cheese and Smoked Bacon
Field Greens Salad with Parmesan Vinaigrette
New England Clam Chowder
Filet Mignon 8 oz
Bone-In Dry Aged NY Strip 14 oz (Additional offerings | 12 | Grilled Jumbo Shrimp, Maine Lobster Tail, Crab Oscar)
Seared Citrus Glazed Salmon with Marcona Almonds and Brown Butter
Sam’s Mashed Potatoes
French Beans with Heirloom Tomatoes
Flourless Chocolate Espresso Cake
Classic Creme Brulee
Chef’s Suggestions | Elevate your dining experience
Sliced Filet Mignon, Roasted Wild Mushrooms | add 10
Bone-In Kona Crusted Dry Aged NY Strip with Shallot Butter 18 oz | add 10
Veal Tomahawk Chop with Foie Gras Butter | add 15
Menu Price: $25.00
Comida offers simple, small plate dining at itʼs best. We feature slow-cooked Mexican Soul Food (Mexican Street Food with just a hint of the American South), incredible handmade desserts and refreshing beverages, using the freshest ingredients and artisanal preparation, all served with care in an environment that is visually rich but unpretentious – a feast for the senses on all levels.
Antojitos (Street Snacks)
Comida Salsa + Guacamole
Salty Roasted Jalapeños
Taco Trio (choose three):
Stellas Pork Carnitas
Camarones a la Diabla
Chimayo Chili Roasted Chicken & Poblano
Beet & Carrot
Chorizo & Red Onion Escabeche
Griddled Taco Trio (choose three):
Stellas Pork Carnitas
Pico de Gallo
Bacon & Jalapeno
Key Lime Pie
Girl’s night, date night or family night… this is the perfect opportunity to go try someplace new!