Is it time for a backyard upgrade? Here are a few things to consider adding to your yard to give it that special inviting touch.
- String Lights- these commercial grade lights are made to withstand all weather conditions so they can last you year-round. The warm glow not only lights up the space in the dark but provides a warm comfortable feeling to the space.
2. Fire pit- there are several different types of fire pits: natural gas, wood burning or propane. Choosing the one that is best for you depends on your needs. Propane fire pits work great on a deck or patio and are easily refilled at a gas station when they run out. Wood burning fire pits are best for bigger yards and for those who crave more of a rustic, campfire feel. Natural gas will add a permanent fire pit to your yard, but require a gas line to be installed.
3. Patio plants- keep the flow to your outdoor space by adding greenery to your sitting area. Potted plants, hanging plants from a pergola or climbing vines on a fence are all great ways to incorporate more plant life to your patio.
4. Texture- adding a rug, throws and pillows to your outdoor sitting area really help make your patio feel cozy and warm and like an extension of your home.
5. Outdoor kitchen- enjoy cooking outside with a built-in kitchen. A bar is a unique addition to the backyard and adds extra seating for more guests.