Here are five incredible homes for sale throughout Colorado. Their prices range from $5.2 million to $149 million. Take a look, dream a little.
1) This ranch in Aspen is listed at $29.9 million. There is a unique main residence and six existing single-family homes on property. All together there are 22 bedrooms, 18 bathrooms and 5 half baths. Read more on this property here.
2) This $13 million Denver penthouse has 3 bedrooms, 5 baths and sits on the top two floors of The Four Seasons Hotel. Catch a great city view from one of the two 373 square foot balconies, complete with fireplace and hot tub. More info on this property here.
3) This 8 bedroom, 11 bath modern mountain estate is located in Castle Pines Village in Douglas County. It is listed at $5.2 million and comes with its own 10 car garage (shown below). To see more pics of the spiral staircase, private spa, wet bar and fitness center, click here.
4) West Creek Ranch in Gateway, Colorado is listed at $149 million and is owned by Discovery Channel creator, John Hendricks. This 6,900 acre property has it all- equestrian stables, a 400 square foot observatory, a two-level library, a helipad and airstrip, a pool and spa, and a 5 car garage. See more of this gorgeous home here.
5) This $34 million mansion is located in Vail Village and although very private, it is within walking distance to the slopes. This contemporary mountain home has 5 bedrooms, 10 bath’s, 11,000 square-feet and sits on .87 acres. Read more about this home here.
Find the original article written by The Denver Post here.