Typically Memorial Day weekend marks the start of summer break and although things are much different this year than ever before, there are still great ways to enjoy this time from home. Here are a few…
- Enjoy music from the Rocky Mountain Virtual Music Festival. This festival features live-streaming artists playing LIVE shows from rooms of 10 people or less every Friday. Access the livestream feed on Rocky Mountain Virtual Music Festival’s Facebook page.
- Take the kids to the Denver Zoo virtually. Explore exhibits online with daily videos and engage in wildlife themed activity videos. https://denverzoo.org/zootoyou/
- Soak up a Red Rocks concert from the comfort of your own living room. Find an artist you love performing at Red Rocks in years past here.
- Make some festive food for a family BBQ. These fruit kabobs are simple and healthy!
- Create this poppy egg carton wreath with the kids to hang on your front door.