Looking to spice up your curb appeal with minimal effort and cost? Trading out your cookie cutter numbers for something more fun and unique is the perfect way to add a pop to the front of your home!
If projects are your thing, here are 4 DIY’s that you might consider trying:
1)Pretty Handy Girl has a great tutorial with detailed instructions on how to make this vertical modern address number sign and also how to hang it on brick.
2) A mother-daughter duo created this cute address sign entirely with hot glue. Solar lights and faux plants add some fun character. Find out how they did it on their post.
3) A Crafted Passion created this modern address plaque with vertical wood slats and horizontal numbers. Instructions and supply list found on the blog post.
4) This DIY herringbone sign will add some fun character to your porch. The DIY Huntress walks you through how to build this with a full tutorial and supply list.
If you’d rather buy an address sign, here are some great options:
1) Vertical address sign from Prince Wood Signs. You can customize your stain color, paint colors and numbers for $70.
2) These lighted house numbers are sure to make a statement!
3) This classic address sign by MICA Design Crafts is great for those wanting something unique but also wanting to stick with the same design style of their home. And it’s a great deal for less than $25.
4) This modern plaque by A1GraphicsLTD brings just the right amount of class to your front door.
5. If all you’re after is replacing the outdated numbers on your house, here are some beautiful modern numbers from Letter Cut to elevate your space.